I didn’t know what happiness was until the day that I was dedicated a nice song, ‘Two is Better Than One’, sang by the group of Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swit. The song reminds me to somebody that has been my bestfriend,classmate, chatting partner and the beloved one. The song is kept playing when I am driving my white Honda City, on my way to the Vistana Hotel. Our Alumni is having a reunion after eight years leaving the secondary school.
As I am sick of waiting the traffic-jammed, I switch on the radio and press the channel of my favourite radio station, which is Fly FM. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the lyrics of the song are kept in my mind. This reminds me to a person named Aaron, a guy with fair skin and taller than me. His smile is so sweet, and can make girls’ heartbeats become faster and faster! For several years, Aaron and I were in the same class. But we were not too close until the third year became his classmate. He absolutely loves helping his friends in Mathematics and English. He also becomes talkative, daring to give speeches and words in front of the audience.
Aaron and I became bestriends when he always chatted with me at home by using Yahoo Messenger. We were talking and discussing about homeworks, hobbies, interests and favourite stuffs. Unbelievable, all those thigs are not different! These made us becoming close to each other. Besides our examinations’ results were not too many gaps. Only single digits of decimal places made the difference. These things made us to compete each other.
One day, we were chatting about musics. As I had already mentioned that he likes pop songs,especially Boys Like Girls band group songs, he asked me whether I admired the group or not. “ Not really…why do you ask?” Then, he kept asking me, “How about Taylor Swift?” “Of course, I do! Why do you keep asking me like that?”, I texted to him. Then, he put a smiley to the screen of the laptop,smling to me. I was quite confused with his crazy sort of questions. “Here,listen to this song. I dedicate it to you. Look at the lyrics. You will understand,” he sent me the song of Two is Better than One. Loading.
“Maybe it’s true, that I cant live without you…” What all these meant? I felt touched by listening to the song. It’s a nice song, and I was wondering since when did Aaron loved to listen to the type of slow-motion love song? I switched off my Compaq laptop and kept thinking about it. Why did he send it to me? Why? Oh God, tell me why!
The next day, I told it to my very bestfriend, Wendy. She told me that Aaron was actually expressing his feelings! For God sake, I can’t believe in what was going on with me. Since the dedication, Aaron always showed his caring deeds and never let me feel mad or crazy of him. My friends and classmates told me that I was the lucky one to be his queen of his heart. But then, do I love him? Yes. I love him. But I never told Aaron my expressions and feelings to him.
One day early in the morning, I greeted him nicely, but he let me alone suddenly. He showed an expression with moody and unhappy through his face. Showing sadness. I wondered why he triad to stay away from me. I was so sad to face the situation, my emotion was unstable, sometimes I became high-tempered and pessimistic. If Aaron was with me in the time, he always cheered me to be more optimistic. He is my sunshine. He lighted my life , besides being a shoulder for me to cry on. In the same time, there was a guy named Fred, was trying to make friend with me. The guy kept giving me gifts, chocolates and flowers, showing his appreciation to me.
The last day in school made mr eager to talk with Aaron. I came to his place and asked him about his changes. “ What has actually happened to you? Why are you keeping away from me? Are you hating me? What have I done to you? Why did you do this to me? Why?” I asked questions by questions, non-stop. My tears were starting to flow down from the eyes. “ Moira, I can’t be with you anymore. My bestfriend likes you. He wants you to be his lover. Besides, he is richer than me. He can give you all stuffs so that you will love him. I am nothing, and I am not charming like him. Also, I love my bestfriend very much. It is better to sacrifice our love than a friendship. I hope you will live happily with him. Don’t contact me anymore. Let time decides our future,” he left me alone. Now, I already knew that red is his very bestfriend.Tears were kept flowing down, and I was on my way to go home. Lonely.
At night, red messaged me through handphones. He told me that he already heard the conversation between Aaron and me.He elt sorry and willing to sacrifice, letting me and Aaron. He promised to match us back. But I had texted to red, that I didn’t want to think about it, as Aaron didn’t want to contact me anymore. “ Let time decides our future..” I told him. Red admitted it. We were just being not more than friends.
“ Hey you, what are you waiting for? The light shows green! Are you blind? You inconsiderate driver! Who gave you the license?” The driver beside my car is staring at me. Oh my God! I am on the road, thinking about my old memories. What a shame, people around me are keep honking until I move my car. The memories that I can’t forget, will always be in my mind. “ Let time decides our future….” The words are used until today. And now, I am going back to recall old memories as a specialist doctor. I have achieved my ambition,my future. Also, I am wondering Aaron’s job right now, either he is still alive or not. I don’t know anything about him. Not even once.
As I reached the hall of Vistana Hotel, my old friends greet me, hugging with full of love as friends. We talk about our career, cars,fashions, and our rude bosses! We also recall our sweet memories when we were in our teenage lives. “Moira, how about you and Aaron?” Are you in contact with him?” Susan asks me. “No, not even once,” I reply. Simple sentence. Suddenly, there is a performance at the stage from the guys. The vocalist is wearing blue shirts, doesn’t show his face. The music is played. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the applause to him.
I can’t believe that the singer is Aaron! He looks at me and smiles with full of mysteries. He is singing ‘Two is Better than One’, such a lovely song. “This song I dedicate to Moira, my queen of heart,” I feel blushed to hear the words. Then, he comes to me and takes out a red box of ring, showing to me, “Will you marry me?” he asks me. I am totally surprised to face the situation. Fred is standing at the door of the hall, signs to me to agree. Well, maybe this is my happiness, the true love. I am just smiling with full meanings that can’t be described. Again, my tears are flowing down, but it flows happily. The memory reminds me to a song of Avril Lavigne, ‘My Happy Ending’. And I conclude that this is my happy ending.
The end
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
I didn’t know what happiness was until……
I didn’t know what happiness was until the day that I was dedicated a nice song, ‘Two is Better Than One’, sang by the group of Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swit. The song reminds me to somebody that has been my bestfriend,classmate, chatting partner and the beloved one. The song is kept playing when I am driving my white Honda City, on my way to the Vistana Hotel. Our Alumni is having a reunion after eight years leaving the secondary school.
As I am sick of waiting the traffic-jammed, I switch on the radio and press the channel of my favourite radio station, which is Fly FM. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the lyrics of the song are kept in my mind. This reminds me to a person named Aaron, a guy with fair skin and taller than me. His smile is so sweet, and can make girls’ heartbeats become faster and faster! For several years, Aaron and I were in the same class. But we were not too close until the third year became his classmate. He absolutely loves helping his friends in Mathematics and English. He also becomes talkative, daring to give speeches and words in front of the audience.
Aaron and I became bestriends when he always chatted with me at home by using Yahoo Messenger. We were talking and discussing about homeworks, hobbies, interests and favourite stuffs. Unbelievable, all those thigs are not different! These made us becoming close to each other. Besides our examinations’ results were not too many gaps. Only single digits of decimal places made the difference. These things made us to compete each other.
One day, we were chatting about musics. As I had already mentioned that he likes pop songs,especially Boys Like Girls band group songs, he asked me whether I admired the group or not. “ Not really…why do you ask?” Then, he kept asking me, “How about Taylor Swift?” “Of course, I do! Why do you keep asking me like that?”, I texted to him. Then, he put a smiley to the screen of the laptop,smling to me. I was quite confused with his crazy sort of questions. “Here,listen to this song. I dedicate it to you. Look at the lyrics. You will understand,” he sent me the song of Two is Better than One. Loading.
“Maybe it’s true, that I cant live without you…” What all these meant? I felt touched by listening to the song. It’s a nice song, and I was wondering since when did Aaron loved to listen to the type of slow-motion love song? I switched off my Compaq laptop and kept thinking about it. Why did he send it to me? Why? Oh God, tell me why!
The next day, I told it to my very bestfriend, Wendy. She told me that Aaron was actually expressing his feelings! For God sake, I can’t believe in what was going on with me. Since the dedication, Aaron always showed his caring deeds and never let me feel mad or crazy of him. My friends and classmates told me that I was the lucky one to be his queen of his heart. But then, do I love him? Yes. I love him. But I never told Aaron my expressions and feelings to him.
One day early in the morning, I greeted him nicely, but he let me alone suddenly. He showed an expression with moody and unhappy through his face. Showing sadness. I wondered why he triad to stay away from me. I was so sad to face the situation, my emotion was unstable, sometimes I became high-tempered and pessimistic. If Aaron was with me in the time, he always cheered me to be more optimistic. He is my sunshine. He lighted my life , besides being a shoulder for me to cry on. In the same time, there was a guy named Fred, was trying to make friend with me. The guy kept giving me gifts, chocolates and flowers, showing his appreciation to me.
The last day in school made mr eager to talk with Aaron. I came to his place and asked him about his changes. “ What has actually happened to you? Why are you keeping away from me? Are you hating me? What have I done to you? Why did you do this to me? Why?” I asked questions by questions, non-stop. My tears were starting to flow down from the eyes. “ Moira, I can’t be with you anymore. My bestfriend likes you. He wants you to be his lover. Besides, he is richer than me. He can give you all stuffs so that you will love him. I am nothing, and I am not charming like him. Also, I love my bestfriend very much. It is better to sacrifice our love than a friendship. I hope you will live happily with him. Don’t contact me anymore. Let time decides our future,” he left me alone. Now, I already knew that red is his very bestfriend.Tears were kept flowing down, and I was on my way to go home. Lonely.
At night, red messaged me through handphones. He told me that he already heard the conversation between Aaron and me.He elt sorry and willing to sacrifice, letting me and Aaron. He promised to match us back. But I had texted to red, that I didn’t want to think about it, as Aaron didn’t want to contact me anymore. “ Let time decides our future..” I told him. Red admitted it. We were just being not more than friends.
“ Hey you, what are you waiting for? The light shows green! Are you blind? You inconsiderate driver! Who gave you the license?” The driver beside my car is staring at me. Oh my God! I am on the road, thinking about my old memories. What a shame, people around me are keep honking until I move my car. The memories that I can’t forget, will always be in my mind. “ Let time decides our future….” The words are used until today. And now, I am going back to recall old memories as a specialist doctor. I have achieved my ambition,my future. Also, I am wondering Aaron’s job right now, either he is still alive or not. I don’t know anything about him. Not even once.
As I reached the hall of Vistana Hotel, my old friends greet me, hugging with full of love as friends. We talk about our career, cars,fashions, and our rude bosses! We also recall our sweet memories when we were in our teenage lives. “Moira, how about you and Aaron?” Are you in contact with him?” Susan asks me. “No, not even once,” I reply. Simple sentence. Suddenly, there is a performance at the stage from the guys. The vocalist is wearing blue shirts, doesn’t show his face. The music is played. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the applause to him.
I can’t believe that the singer is Aaron! He looks at me and smiles with full of mysteries. He is singing ‘Two is Better than One’, such a lovely song. “This song I dedicate to Moira, my queen of heart,” I feel blushed to hear the words. Then, he comes to me and takes out a red box of ring, showing to me, “Will you marry me?” he asks me. I am totally surprised to face the situation. Fred is standing at the door of the hall, signs to me to agree. Well, maybe this is my happiness, the true love. I am just smiling with full meanings that can’t be described. Again, my tears are flowing down, but it flows happily. The memory reminds me to a song of Avril Lavigne, ‘My Happy Ending’. And I conclude that this is my happy ending.
The end
As I am sick of waiting the traffic-jammed, I switch on the radio and press the channel of my favourite radio station, which is Fly FM. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the lyrics of the song are kept in my mind. This reminds me to a person named Aaron, a guy with fair skin and taller than me. His smile is so sweet, and can make girls’ heartbeats become faster and faster! For several years, Aaron and I were in the same class. But we were not too close until the third year became his classmate. He absolutely loves helping his friends in Mathematics and English. He also becomes talkative, daring to give speeches and words in front of the audience.
Aaron and I became bestriends when he always chatted with me at home by using Yahoo Messenger. We were talking and discussing about homeworks, hobbies, interests and favourite stuffs. Unbelievable, all those thigs are not different! These made us becoming close to each other. Besides our examinations’ results were not too many gaps. Only single digits of decimal places made the difference. These things made us to compete each other.
One day, we were chatting about musics. As I had already mentioned that he likes pop songs,especially Boys Like Girls band group songs, he asked me whether I admired the group or not. “ Not really…why do you ask?” Then, he kept asking me, “How about Taylor Swift?” “Of course, I do! Why do you keep asking me like that?”, I texted to him. Then, he put a smiley to the screen of the laptop,smling to me. I was quite confused with his crazy sort of questions. “Here,listen to this song. I dedicate it to you. Look at the lyrics. You will understand,” he sent me the song of Two is Better than One. Loading.
“Maybe it’s true, that I cant live without you…” What all these meant? I felt touched by listening to the song. It’s a nice song, and I was wondering since when did Aaron loved to listen to the type of slow-motion love song? I switched off my Compaq laptop and kept thinking about it. Why did he send it to me? Why? Oh God, tell me why!
The next day, I told it to my very bestfriend, Wendy. She told me that Aaron was actually expressing his feelings! For God sake, I can’t believe in what was going on with me. Since the dedication, Aaron always showed his caring deeds and never let me feel mad or crazy of him. My friends and classmates told me that I was the lucky one to be his queen of his heart. But then, do I love him? Yes. I love him. But I never told Aaron my expressions and feelings to him.
One day early in the morning, I greeted him nicely, but he let me alone suddenly. He showed an expression with moody and unhappy through his face. Showing sadness. I wondered why he triad to stay away from me. I was so sad to face the situation, my emotion was unstable, sometimes I became high-tempered and pessimistic. If Aaron was with me in the time, he always cheered me to be more optimistic. He is my sunshine. He lighted my life , besides being a shoulder for me to cry on. In the same time, there was a guy named Fred, was trying to make friend with me. The guy kept giving me gifts, chocolates and flowers, showing his appreciation to me.
The last day in school made mr eager to talk with Aaron. I came to his place and asked him about his changes. “ What has actually happened to you? Why are you keeping away from me? Are you hating me? What have I done to you? Why did you do this to me? Why?” I asked questions by questions, non-stop. My tears were starting to flow down from the eyes. “ Moira, I can’t be with you anymore. My bestfriend likes you. He wants you to be his lover. Besides, he is richer than me. He can give you all stuffs so that you will love him. I am nothing, and I am not charming like him. Also, I love my bestfriend very much. It is better to sacrifice our love than a friendship. I hope you will live happily with him. Don’t contact me anymore. Let time decides our future,” he left me alone. Now, I already knew that red is his very bestfriend.Tears were kept flowing down, and I was on my way to go home. Lonely.
At night, red messaged me through handphones. He told me that he already heard the conversation between Aaron and me.He elt sorry and willing to sacrifice, letting me and Aaron. He promised to match us back. But I had texted to red, that I didn’t want to think about it, as Aaron didn’t want to contact me anymore. “ Let time decides our future..” I told him. Red admitted it. We were just being not more than friends.
“ Hey you, what are you waiting for? The light shows green! Are you blind? You inconsiderate driver! Who gave you the license?” The driver beside my car is staring at me. Oh my God! I am on the road, thinking about my old memories. What a shame, people around me are keep honking until I move my car. The memories that I can’t forget, will always be in my mind. “ Let time decides our future….” The words are used until today. And now, I am going back to recall old memories as a specialist doctor. I have achieved my ambition,my future. Also, I am wondering Aaron’s job right now, either he is still alive or not. I don’t know anything about him. Not even once.
As I reached the hall of Vistana Hotel, my old friends greet me, hugging with full of love as friends. We talk about our career, cars,fashions, and our rude bosses! We also recall our sweet memories when we were in our teenage lives. “Moira, how about you and Aaron?” Are you in contact with him?” Susan asks me. “No, not even once,” I reply. Simple sentence. Suddenly, there is a performance at the stage from the guys. The vocalist is wearing blue shirts, doesn’t show his face. The music is played. “ I remember what you wore on the first day…you came into my life…” the applause to him.
I can’t believe that the singer is Aaron! He looks at me and smiles with full of mysteries. He is singing ‘Two is Better than One’, such a lovely song. “This song I dedicate to Moira, my queen of heart,” I feel blushed to hear the words. Then, he comes to me and takes out a red box of ring, showing to me, “Will you marry me?” he asks me. I am totally surprised to face the situation. Fred is standing at the door of the hall, signs to me to agree. Well, maybe this is my happiness, the true love. I am just smiling with full meanings that can’t be described. Again, my tears are flowing down, but it flows happily. The memory reminds me to a song of Avril Lavigne, ‘My Happy Ending’. And I conclude that this is my happy ending.
The end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment